A floor-standing, discrete and random access clinical chemistry analyzer offering a constant 800 tests per hour.
Medium-sized and large laboratories (used as a main instrument).
· Constant 800 photometric tests per hour, up to 600 tests per hour for ISE (K, Na, Cl)
· 24-hour refrigeration for reagent tray and inner sample tray
· Permanent cuvettes with 8-stage auto-washing station
· Two 3-head mixing bar units
· Minimum 100μl reaction volume
· Reversed grating system with 12 wavelengths
· Bubble detection for reagent and sample probes
· Support up to 4000m altitude application (external air pump optional)
· Bi-directional LIS interface